I wanted to post this because of the light shinning through the tree branches. I also like the small solar flare thats going through the tree. In the second photo is a nice flower I found.
1.you will have to mess with the settings 2.a tripod and a camera 3.it makes the photos shapes, colors, and textures more vibrant 4.we can expect the darker parts of the photo to be brighter with more color and a greater range of detail
https://petapixel.com/2014/12/19/disorienting-beauty-spiral-staircases-old-abandoned-buildings/ I saw nice pictures of spiral staircases taken from the top of the stair case. These types of photos always interest me because they look cool. If you have a photo to post, please answer the following questions: a. Why did you pick this photo? I picked this photo because of how many spirals it has and how cool it looks b. What rules of photography do you see in the photo? symmetry c. Who took the photo? Christian Richter http://www.rachelsussman.com/oltw/ When the website was called oldest living things it caught my eye. I also like the pictures that were on the website. If you have a photo to post, please answer the following questions: a. Why did you pick this photo? I picked this because of the simplistic feel of the photo b. ...
I chose happy for this picture of clouds because it makes me happy to look at clouds. It is simplicity because of the blue sky and a straight forward picture.
Comments
Post a Comment